Chromatose 1.2: Going Live!
First I want to give a special thanks to YOU the players/followers, for making this launch week so painless so far.
I've just posted Chromatose's 1.2 Demo, which will make the game as a whole more accessible, and ideally, will be the definitive "public version". Among the changes are:
- You can now change the difficulty of the game! The two modes, 'ORIGINAL' and 'REBALANCED' can be toggled between freely. I would recommend only switching to 'REBALANCED' as a last resort or to solely play the story, as the game and its mechanics are all balanced around the 'ORIGINAL' difficulty.
- Increased the incidence of hourglass cards in Primadonna's deck to prevent red card spamming.
- hourglass hold duration reduced from 3 seconds to 2.
- Inverted blue cards no longer reset the "HURRY UP" timer.
- State of Mind UI has been edited to be more clear
- 'Holding down every arrow key to play every playable card instantly' no longer works. To play a card, you must fully press and release the corresponding key.
- General bug fixes and QOL improvements
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.